ATTRACTIVE DEPOSIT RATES IN THE CURRENT BUSINESS SCENARIO W.E.F. 01-06-2019
|Type Of Deposit||Period Of Deposit||General Rate||
Rate (Age >=60)
|Super Senior Citizen Rate (Age =+80)|
|Saving Account Deposit||--||3.50 %||3.50 %||3.50 %|
|Term Deposit (I)||From 15 Days to 45 Days||5.50%||6.00 %||6.25 %|
|Term Deposit (II)||From 46 Days to 99 Days||6.00 %||6.50 %||6.75 %|
|Term Deposit (III)||From 100 Days to 180 Days||7.00 %||7.50 %||7.75 %|
|Term Deposit (IIII)||From 181 Days to 332 Days||7.50 %||8.00 %||8.25%|
|Term Deposit (IIIII)||From 333 Days to 1 Year||8.50 %||9.00 %||9.25 %|
|Term Deposit (IIIIII)||From 1 Year to 5 Years days||7.75 %||8.25 %||8.50 %|
|Term Deposit (IIIIIII)||Above 5 Years to 6 Years (Maximum)||8.00 %||8.50 %||8.75 %|
|Savings Unicorn Deposit Scheme||
Deposit to be maintained Min. Rs.10,000/-
Deposit Created 90 Days only
15 Day to 45 Day 5.50 %
46 Day to 90 Day 6.00 %
|6.00 %||6.00%||6.00 %|
|Current Unicorn Deposit Scheme||
Deposit to be maintained Min. Rs.25,000/-
For 45 Days only
|5.50 %||5.50 %||5.50 %|
|Monthly / Quarterly Fixed Deposit||Minimum from 333 Days and Up to 1825 Days||Above Rate Minimum 333 Days||Above Rate Minimum 333 Days||Above Rate Minimum 333 Days|
Auto_Renewal Instruction With Effective From 01-12-2018 :
- Auto Renew with Mature amount
- Auto Renew with Principal amount
|The Following Term Deposit Type Code Auto Renewal Facility Covered||The Following Term Deposit Type Code Auto Renewal Facility Not Covered|
|(1) 502- TD Simple||(1) Recurring Deposit (RD)|
|(2) 503- TD Quaterly||(2) TDs of Non- Individuals|
|(3) 505 - TD Accumulative||(3) TDs >= Rs. 100 Lakhs|
|(4) 509 - TD Monthly (Min 333 Days period )||-|
Terms & Condition :
- Single Term Deposit of Rs. 15 Lakhs and above (Benefit only for General Public) will earn Additional interest of 0.50% p.a.
- For Senior Citizen Age Limit Between 60 to 79.99 Years respectively will be paid provided that his/her name shoud appear as a First Name.
- For Super Senior Citizen Age Limit Equal to 80 Years and Above respectively will be paid provided that his/her name shoud appear as a First Name..
- Senior Citizen Interest +0.50% in Fixed Deposit
- General Public Customer Deposit Interest limit upto Rs. 40,000 @TDS Not Deducted.
- Senior Citizen & Super Senior Citizen Customer's Deposit Interest upto Rs. 50,000 @TDS Not deducted.
- However in any case Bank will pay maximum interest rate is @9.25% only.
- Member or Nominal Member Also Liable for TDS with effect from June 2015.
- Pan No is Compulsory for 15G/15H froms submited by Account Holders.
- Premature Payment of deposit will be allowed subject to recovery of penal interest @1%.
- Interest on Saving Deposit will be paid @Quaterly interval.
- Interest on Cumulative Deposit And Recurring Deposit will be paid @Quaterly interval.
Applicable Rates on Renewal of Matured / Overdue FDRS :
- There will be no renewal of FDR with retrospective effect in cases of Overdue deposit present after 14 days. For such cases, Bank can Pay currently prevailing Savings Interest rate on Deposit.
- If Term Deposit FDR receipt is produced for renewal within 14 days of date of maturiy, Bank shall renew the Term Deposit FDR from the date of maturity at the applicable rate of Interest for which period FDR is renewed. The Party may be informed on the FDR receipt regarding renewal of 14 days policy.