-:Information about the process of claiming the unclaimed Deposit / inoperative account for ten years or more :-
- The Customer should contact the Bank's Branch where the account is maintained along with passbook of account or Fixed Deposit Receipt, as the case may be.
- The Customer Should give an application in writing duly signed by all the account holder/s claimed the refund of balances of their account/s.
- The Customer should give reasons in writing for keeping the account inoperative for 10 years and above.
- The Applicant should give KYC documents along with latest passport size photograph/s
- List of KYC for Unclaim Accounts :
For Check Your Name is Avaliable or not in Unclaim A/c List :-
- Read above details & Click on Download Menu (View More) Or Click On Bellow Link "UNCLAIM ACCOUNT LIST" For Download Or View & Search Ur Name Using Key (Ctrl+F) PDF File.
UNCLAIM ACCOUNT LIST DOWNLOAD
Note :You Must have Acrobat Reader 5 or Uppar Version for Open Unclaim A/c List .Pdf File.
||For Identity Proof (any one)
||For Address Proof(any one)
||100/- per Lakh + GST
||Voter's Identity Card
(Subject to Bank's satisfaction)
|Letter from any recognized public authority
||Letter from a recognized Public authority or Public Servent verifying the adentity and residence of the customer to the satisfaction of the Bank
||Letter from Employer (Subject to satisfcation of the Bank) (Any one document which provides customer information to the satisfaction of the Bank)