The Netbanking App can be Downloaded hassle free...
When you use our The Bhuj Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd Mobile application, we will collect information about the device in which the App is installed on (e.g. Device identification numbers (ie IMEI), Android versions, device model) and your account with us and associated transaction and store your personal information provided by you from time to time. We do so to ensure that you are provided a safe, efficient, smooth and seamless experience. This also allows us to understand your needs and provide for services and features that best suit them. We strive to provide for customizations on our application to ensure that your experience is always safer and easier.
This requires collection of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving this purpose and objective. You may please note that it is mandatory to register yourself in order to use the app. And once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our app to the extent we deem fit.
We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes in terms of transactions and otherwise, where needed, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. We collect personally identifiable information (Name, phone number, account number, KYC etc.) from you when you register with us to create your unique identification in terms of a Mobile banking transactions pin and/or Login Password and /or any other unique registration identification that is/shall be made available to our customers.
We use personal information to provide the services you request. We use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, Send money etc. We use the information thus obtained to customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions which are an integral part of the use of this application, and as otherwise described to you at the time of such collection.
Our app has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control and follows the best practices in the industry in this regard. Whenever you change or access your account information, it is through secure channels. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
1. android.permission.CAMERA – This permission is used to open camera from application when user wants to capture profile image and also require for scan QR.
2. android.permission.FLASHLIGHT – This permission use flashlight for camera while capturing profile image and scan QR.
3. android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – This permission id is used to access network information before API call.
4. android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – This permission is used to store data on external storage while user capture image from device camera to set profile pic.
5. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – This permission is used for push notification when notification comes it will blink/wake device screen.
6. android.permission.SEND_SMS – This permission is used to send SMS while registration process to ensure the user’s authenticity as App will allow to perform financial transaction post registration.
7. android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE – This permission is used read only access to phone state like application background foreground or app killed state.
8. android.hardware.telephony – This permission is used for monitoring the basic phone information, such as the network type and connection state for API calling process.